1. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
2. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other NBC users.
4. You may not use the NBC service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, flash, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the NBC service.
6. NBC is intended for personal use and is not a generic hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of NBC are prohibited.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack NBC or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with NBC.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any NBC members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of NBC, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
11. You may not download any material from NBC (including, but not limited to flash games or games of any kind) without the express written consent of NBC.
12. You must not use NBC as a method of harassment or to disclose the personal information of yourself or others.
13. All information (including, but not limited to flash games or games of any kind) that you upload to NBC implies that NBC may use such information for the purposes of NBC.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your NBC account. While NBC prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that NBC cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the NBC service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the NBC service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Solve This Puzzle?